There are a lot of commands and settings, that's for sure!  One thing that
i do is to have a set of buttons on every outline that execute scripts of
mine that do actions that i find i do frequently:

- show current directory
- command window here    (meaning open at the directory in effect for the
selected node).
- current directory to clipboard
- execute external file   (this means @file and @clean trees)

i can hardly imagine getting along without them.  I'm fairly sure I shared
the first three in the past but now i can't find where  : (.

i also have added my own menus to the menubar with items that kick off
mostly existing commands. adding your own menus to launch existing commands
is fairly easy, as it turns out.  Just ask if you want help with this, or
if you'd like any of these scripts.