I switched subjects a bit but I see I wasn't clear enough.,

> Personally, I think these capabilities would be very helpful:
>>
>> 1. When a stack trace outputs a line/position in a file (which could be,
>> say, a Python standard library module, not necessarily your own code),
>> control-click would open that file for you and navigate to the location;
>>

> I wasn't thinking along those lines. When the data are in an outline, we
> can use clones to filter and reorganize the nodes.
>
> Edward

I was talking about when we get a stack trace during execution of some code
that's in a Leo outline.  The trace shows a number of steps with file names
and line numbers.  If a step occurs in a file that is in a Leo outline, it
would be useful to be able to go directly to the particular line in right
node in the outline.  If the step occurs in a non-Leo file, it would be
helpful to open that file and go directly to the right line.  I realize
this isn't quite on-topic, but the subject got me thinking about other ways
to make study and debugging easier and more effective.