I understand that the desired action is this:

   If the cursor is on the last line of the body and SHIFT-DOWN is pressed,
then the selection will be extended to include the entire last line.
   The cursor will also move to the end of the last line.

Is there anything else that should happen, or any other user action that
should be included?