Sometimes I can get Groups to show the full address, but usually not when I
really want to.  My gmail address, if Groups doesn't obfuscate it, is

tbp100...@gmail.com

I hardly ever remember to look at it, as it's not the address I want to use
for most of my correspondence, but I'll be looking now.

As for the OPML plugin, I don't know what the author's concept of
operations was, but for round-tripping OPML files it has at least two
problems:

1. It didn't import the second column (body text) from your 2nd example
file;
2. The write command writes a *Leo* file with an "OPML" extension, *not* an
OPML file.  This file can't be even be reused by Leo unless the extension
were changed to ".leo".

Actually there is another thing wrong with it.  It isn't very Leonine.  The
example OPML file opened with all the top-level nodes at the top level in
the outline.  That means you could not have more than one OPML file per Leo
outline.  But to get the most out of Leo, you should be able to have any
number of OPML files in one outline (probably but not necessarily related.
The OPML files could be organized into subtrees that make sense to you.
The typical Leo-like way to do this is to have the OPML file's
representation in Leo start with a node whose headline starts with *@opml
path-to-file*.  There would be a command that - when you selected a node in
that file's subtree - would write the OPML file for that entire file.

Anyway, send me your email address, and we'll go on from there.