do you have some weird DNS cache, or something? leoeditor.com takes me to
https://leo-editor.github.io/leo-editor/

(Edward) BTW, I would suggest you have a link to the github *rep* more
prominently on the homepage. It takes a bit of looking to find

== (Title - Installing Git with Leo) ==
git clone --depth=500 --no-single-branch
https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor

or to realise that you can just browse to:
https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor

The readme.md there would be good to have an 'installing leo from git'
section BTW.

Regards, J^n