What I have found over the years (It's been 30 years since I had my first
stone episode) is that from time to time I would get some of the symptoms -
it's an unmistakable pattern except that so much time passes in between
that I forget.  When I realize I'm working up to another episode, I drink
*lots and lots* of water.   The symptoms generally clear up in a day to two.

If you can manage it, I'd suggest trying to remember the sequence of onset
of the various symptoms so you can recognize them early.  For me. there
were seven that showed up in a particular order.  Number seven was that
intense pain in the area around the kidneys, along with a feeling as if a
football (an American oval-shaped one) were getting inflated there.  That's
when I had to go into the hospital.  Since then, I sometimes got the first
four symptoms before I recognized them and started pushing water.

Well, this is pretty OT for a Leo group!  But I'm glad you are feeling
better.