PR #3114 <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/pull/3114>, merged into
devel, uses python's pprint
<https://docs.python.org/3/library/pprint.html>module
to simplify two important tracing functions: g.printObj and g.objToString.

This PR also removes and changes kwargs for both functions. I'm not
concerned with the change in API: it's unlikely that production code uses
either method.

Please let me know if the changes cause you pain. If necessary, I can
restore the status quo ante for the kwargs.