I just took a peek at the usage of findAllUniqueFlag : it's not used
anymore. So in fact the find-all-unique-regex now does nothing more than
find-all.

This should be fixed/removed in some way... :)

Not sure what decision to take as I'm not understanding really what that
command was used for originally :/

Félix