The pylint command now can run pylint against a subtree that is not an
external file (@file, @clean, ...).

The old behavior is still in place.  The command looks up the tree from the
focused node to see if that node is in the subtree of an external Python
file.  If yes, it runs against that file.  Otherwise it looks down the tree
to find any external Python files there, and runs pylint against them.

With this change, if no external Python files were found, the command
writes the entire tree of the focused node to an temporary file and runs
pylint against that.  The messages emitted by the command in the log pane
go the the correct line *in the Leo outline* when clicked.

I often write code that doesn't need to be an actual external file -
because it will be dispatched as a Leo command, for example - but I want to
check it.  That's the purpose of this new behavior.