I'm a little ambivalent.  I'd certainly like to play around with the stuff,
and apparently the code in this post is set up to use actual GPT trained
coefficients.  But what I'm most interested just now is training with other
specialized data sets, except that the ones I want don't exist, or I don't
know how to get them.  Besides, training on the scale of these GPTs takes
huge machines and mucho bucks.

I'll think on it and let you know, if that's all right.