Thanks, Ludwig for your work on the Homebrew project. I seem to remember I
used HB to install Leo on my Mac. However, I have little to no recollection
of the actual process. I suppose I could noodle it out again if I had to.

My MacBook Pro is going on 10+ years and it's fine for now. Not sure if I
will ever spring for a newer one though. I'm getting pretty fed-up with
Windows and haven't decided what's next when my current PC becomes a
'brick' in October, 2025 (can't update to Win11). Perhaps I'll make it a
Linux box.

Rob...