Interesting.  Nothing on their status page:  https://www.githubstatus.com/

On Jun 18, 2023, at 8:19 AM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

I noticed last night that the diffs in PR #3393 were wrong.

There was a glitch creating the PR and I assumed at the time that the glitch might have been the cause of the bad diffs.

This morning I see that no diffs are available anywhere. Not for PRs, not for individual revs.

I am getting this message: "Sorry, this diff is temporarily unavailable due to heavy server load".  Something is seriously not right.