Hi Felix - something I've missed in the exciting mentions re. leojs here.
Is the 'transliteration' done manually ('after coding for a few years'...)
or via some (semi'?)-automated process?

If the former, I'm wondering how 'upstream' work on Leo gets incorporated.
If the latter, I'm curious about the process...

Thanks & Regards, J^n