No, I haven't tried it.  I'm not even sure I would want to.

Think about how the Windows file explorer works.  If you copy a file and
paste it, it gives the pasted file a name that includes "copy" if there is
another file with that name in the same directory.   If there isn't another
file in the target directory, the copied file gets pasted get the original,
unmodified name.  File managers on linux work the same way.

I'm just saying that Leo ought to act the same way as the file managers
where copying nodes are concerned.  It's the way way everyone's file
manager already works, it's what one would expect, and it's not
state-oriented unless you mean the state of whether or not there is an
existing name