Hmm - on a different machine which doesn't show the error, I see that the
equivalent entries in myLeoSettings.py only have a single dash:

@data contextmenu_commands
copy-node Copy Node
cut-node Cut Node
paste-node Paste Node
-
insert-node Insert Node
insert-child Insert Child
-
open-url-under-cursor Open URL

So it looks like this is the correct format to use.

OTOH I am pretty sure I haven't seen the other error before, on that
machine. Maybe error mesages have been improved?

Apologies if it turns out this is just noise...

Regards, Jon N