Not just the first line - any line with a recognizable URL should show that
URL to be highlighted, and a CTRL-Click (or the Apple equivalent) on the
highlighted URL will navigate you to it in the browser. CTRL-Clicking can
navigate you to:

- A URL, as above;
- a node within a Leo outline (by clicking on a highlighted GNX or UNL);
- A class, method or function definition within the same outline by
CTRL-Clicking on it (may not be the definition you want depending on what
the search finds first, but it's usually what you want).
- A << named section >> (CTRL-Click on the section name in a node's body,
and Leo will navigate you to its expansion in the outline).

There's probably something else I've forgotten just now.