Just a quick post to say 'hi!' while I'm coding leojs, and to mention that
I was overjoyed that I've got sqlite working on both the desktop -and- web
version of vscode! (with web-assembly!)

So .db file support will soon be available!  *along with the regular .leo
(XMLfiles) and leojs (JSON files) file formats already supported...*

The only two other things I'd like to do before releasing a first beta
version is to finish implementing that .db file support just mentioned,
and, a few importers... (let's say python, typescript/javascript and c)

So, I guess I'm still on track to release it during the summer! :D

Félix