Hello Edward,

Am Sa., 19. Aug. 2023 um 16:31 Uhr schrieb Edward K. Ream <
edream...@gmail.com>:

> On Sat, Aug 19, 2023 at 2:45 AM Viktor Ransmayr <viktor.ransm...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Something has definitely changed, because there were times, when unit
> tests were running w/o errors in such a setup as well ...
>
> Yes, something has changed. Otoh, all unit tests pass for me on both
> Ubuntu and Windows, so it's not easy to see what the problem is.

*AFAICT its (always?) related to the two variants of how Leo is distributed
!*

*It is (almost always?) working, i.e. offering all functionality, when
installed from GitHub - but -*

*it is (much more?) restricted in functionality, when being installed from
PyPI.*

Is it time to make this really clear to "user-only" - as compared to -
"developer+user" ?

 IMO it may be clear(er) for people who follow Leo in this group for a long
time - but - for new users this area of Leo is defintiely confusing !

Is there a chance to work on this in a timeframe > 6.7.5 ?

With kind regards,

Viktor