Oh Great point HaveF!

> I thought you also developed a low-level library called LeoJS, and the
"Leo Editor for Visual Studio Code" extension was developed on top of this
low-level library.
Yes Indeed, I didn't catch on to what you were implying sorry: Yes -
*LeoJS * has an almost 99% separated 'Leo' engine in typescript inside the
src folder that I plan to finish making it totally 100% separated. so that
you can include it in another project to make your own front-end! *(I'll
make the nullgui api interface more independent from vscode to make the Leo
engine easily separable from this vscode LeoJS extension)*

I guess it will also be called 'leojs' - hehe !

Thanks for your excellent questions and discussions HaveF :)

By the way: ✨*new version 0.2.6 tonight for all you leonistas to experiment
with! *🦁

don't hesitate to open issues on the github project page!

Félix