Thank you Thomas, Viktor and J^n for your comments :)

We have Kevin Henderson to thanks for that. He's the one who made me aware
of vscodium and it's extension marketplace. I didn't know anything about
this, but he pointed me to their website and documentation. From there I
followed the directions in order to publish both LeoInteg and LeoJS on that
platform.

I had never actually tried it so I'm very happy to hear that it actually
works!

Thanks again to all of you for your support and your bug reports for this
beta version. With your help I'll be able to make a proper release of a
version 1.0 sometime soon in the following months.

Félix