(I have also probably been getting confused between LeoInteg and LeoJS: the
page Felix links to has 'how to install LeoInteg' at the top...)

I have two issues on first attempts to use LeoJS, or at least to use it in
the same environment as I run 'Leo Classic' in:

1) This is probably OS/distribution specific. I am running VSCodium under
Kubuntu Linux. When I try to open a file, the open dialog appear *in the
panel/toolbar*, ie. not as a sized window. I have to explicitly open the
dialog by clicking in the toolbar. as I say, I think this is an artefact of
my distribution, but if anyone knows how to fix it I'd be grateful

2) I am getting severe problems, having exited Codium and trying to start
'Leo Classic', with 'File already opened in another copy of Leo' errors. It
took me a while to find the button to close a file in LeoJS; but even after
going through the list of files and doing this one by one I am still
getting this on multiple files. I recall there used to be some sort of
cache file you could delete in these circumstances, but I can recall the
details. anyone, please?

Thanks, J^n