On Sun, Apr 21, 2024 at 7:55 PM Félix <felixgra...@gmail.com> wrote:

Searching for ' leo-message ' in Leo's codebase, I see the 'leo-message'
> script is mentioned in 'running.html'

Thanks, Thomas, for your help.

And thanks, Félix for reporting this problem. This glitch is what Viktor
asked about several days ago. It bit you because, yes, Leo's requirements
*did* recently change. Thankfully, that's a rare event.

and also in 'add-desktop-links.leox'.

I failed to find this file yesterday because I searched for 'leo-message'
as a filename rather than as the contents of a file.

And now I see why this file isn't in LeoPyRef.leo: the file
leo/scripts/desktop-integration.leo contains `@file` nodes for the .leox
file above and two other related .leox files.