Has anyone tried to build LessTif on AIX 3.2.5 using cc?
With gcc 2.8.1 it builds quite fine on this platform (didn't
test the resulting binaries so far however ...).

On the given OS version one has to use "c89" to get things beyond
the first or second files being compiled ("cc" being a kind of
pre-ANSI compiler). However I soon ran into problem, mostly
errors in <sys/types.h>. Surprisingly moving #include <LTconfig.h>
at the top of the #include list seems to help a bit.

<LTconfig.h> seems to have some AIX 3 feature:
/* Define if on AIX 3.
   System headers sometimes define this.
   We just want to avoid a redefinition error message.  */
#ifndef _ALL_SOURCE
#undef _ALL_SOURCE
#endif

I'm willing to have a look at this but in case anyone has experiences
here I'd like to hear about.

Bye,

  Alexander Mai
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]