Well,
_XmReadDragBuffer() might be somewhat broken.
The function was reported to have some invalid args sent
to memcpy() some time ago and since then 1-2 attempts have been
made to fix it. Recently I even changed the type - I got the idea
that the bufsize argument was too big for a 'short'.
(might be true, but might not be in agreement with the
Motif equivalent's signature ...)
But anyway it still tends to crash - especially on
a alpha-linux box here ...

Since my attempts in summary probably only made things worse
than they've ever been I'd appreciate if someone else would
take at this quite simple thing - but obviously I somehow
don't understand it fully ...

--
Alexander Mai
[EMAIL PROTECTED]