On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 10:53:47AM +0100, Alexander Mai wrote:
> > Did anyone else catch the Xmt announcement??
[...]

Hmm, for the people missing it the URL is
  http://motiftools.org

> Well, just tried to build it.
> Beyond the fact that the sources are often featuring crap like
>   extern int errno
> and such things, they do build quite fine here.
> It finally turns out that it would have linked if we wouldn't
> have XmVersion == 2000, but already the 2.1 number! :-)
> (see Xmt/Menu.c)

At least our CSText stubs/headers are complete to make it build here
(XmCSText.c)
[...]
Other than that Xmt (mockup) features some "not yet implemented" and
"Can't convert foo to bar" messages which correspond to some
known (and perhaps unknown) items on our todo list.

Someone should submit a couple of patches to make it build on a recent
ANSI C system ...

--
Alexander Mai
[EMAIL PROTECTED]