[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
>
>      I generated Xbae Matrix in our IBM AIX 4.3+ and Motif 2.1 Workstation.
> The examples are crashing and the following message appears:
>
> Warning: Representation size 1 must match superclass's to override allowColumnResize
>
> What is going wrong?

I'd say you're compiling Xbae against Motif and run against LessTif or
the other way around. Or you compile against Motif 2.* and run against
Motif 1.*, or the other way around.

Or you've got the infamous library link order bug (see the LessTif FAQ).

You're not giving me much information to go on. Which version of Xbae,
how did you compile, ...

        Danny
--
Danny Backx ([EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED])
Home page :     http://users.skynet.be/danny.backx