>Hello,
>

> First off, thanks to Alexander for his suggestion. Following his advice,
>
> I am posting a patch for vanilla SciPlot-1.36 that adds double buffer
>
> and very basic UIL support. Please take the patch with a grain of
>
> salt because I have very little experience in Motif programming. Hope it
>
> can be improved enough to make it into Xlt :)
>

> Regards,
>
> Andrei Romanenko
>
> Departamento de Engenharia Química
>
> Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia
>
> Universidade de Coimbra
>
> Pinhal de Marrocos
>
> Pólo II
>
> 3030 Coimbra
>

> phone: +351-239-798776
>
> fax:   +351-239-798703
>
> e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[...]

Well, I tried to apply the patch and had to do some
manual work on it but then it did build.
A few minutes ago I already added the 'realtime' example to the
Xlt/tests/SciPlot tree.

I'll have to check how to handle the .uil stuff, I guess I first commit
the changes to the source itself.

Anyone interested in should try out the 'realtime' example -
it's a nice demonstration of the new feature!!

--
Alexander Mai
[EMAIL PROTECTED]