Rick Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> However, if it's not correct we should attempt to fix it. Some
> sounded sort of trivial (famous last words).

This is another one from xterm.c, concerning scroll bars, and it's the
same with Motif and LessTif, probably an instance of ignorance :-).  A
comment in x_create_toolkit_scroll_bar says

     2. Do we have to explicitly set the cursor to get an arrow
     cursor (see below)?  */

It creates the widget, and after that it does

  /* Set the cursor to an arrow.  I didn't find a resource to do that.
     And I'm wondering why it hasn't an arrow cursor by default.  */
  XDefineCursor (XtDisplay (widget), XtWindow (widget),
                 f->output_data.x->nontext_cursor);

to make the pointer an arrow over the scroll bar.  Is there a better
way?