hi,

it seems somebody enabled two-factor-authentication for this team on salsa.
at least, when i log in, i now get an error:

> The group settings for Debian Lets Encrypt Team require you to enable
Two-Factor Authentication for your account.

and i cannot proceed unless i setup 2FA.
now, i don't own a smartphone & i don't own a yubikey.
afaik, this means that i cannot use 2FA.

if the letsencrypt team insists on 2FA, please remove me from the team
as it prevents me from using the salsa webinterface.

in this case i'll probably have to migrate my
"dehydrated-hook-ddns-tsig" to the 'debian' namespace.

otoh, i'd prefer if there had been some discussion about enabling 2FA
before the fact.

fgmdsar
IOhannes