IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT GOT THE SETTINGS HERE IT IS SO USE IT WHILE IT IS STILL FREE.I STARTED USING IT ON THE 29 OF AUGUST

What is MTN sightz&soundz?

MTN
sightz&soundz
is the MTN MMS service (Multimedia Messaging Service) that allows our customers to share life's most beautiful experiences in more ways than just sending an ordinary text message.

With this exciting new service you can send messages that can include pictures, sounds, video clips and other sounds such as ringtones, as well as text, to other users. This extraordinary experience is all made possible through 'GPRS' technology. GPRS is a technology that allows a mobile phone to be able to send and receive data (e.g. browse the Internet) in a quicker, more efficient way.

How do I get to enjoy MTN sightz&soundz?

To enjoy MTN sightz&soundz, all you to need is to just a get a Multimedia Mobile phone. Click Here to confirm that yours is a multimedia enabled phone.

You can set up MTN sightz&soundz on your mobile phone in any of the following ways:
1) Via MMS
2) Manual Set Up

You can see our FAQs if you have any question.

MTN sightz&soundz SMS Set Up

You can request for MTN sightz&soundz settings by typing the word SETTINGS as an SMS and send to 3888 at no cost. You will receive an SMS notifying you to save setup information that will be sent thereafter. Please save the settings as soon as they are delivered to your phone to avoid deleting them in error.

Thereafter you get a welcome SMS, encouraging you to send an MMS to yourself to be able to receive MMS in the future.

After your phone is setup, you must do a location update by switching your phone off and back on again.

If after a few trials, your phone still does not receive the settings you need for MTN sightz&soundz, visit your nearest MTN Connect or call 180 for more tips.

MTN sightz&soundz Manual Set Up

There are some phones that can only be setup manually. Please click here to see if yours is one of them. To setup your phone manually, you need to enter the following information, as applicable, on your phone:

GPRS/WAP
  Account Name = MTN GPRS
  IP Address = 10.199.212.2
  Port = 9201 (for WAP) or 8080 (for HTML)
  Username = web
  Password = web
  Access Point Name (APN) = web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net

MMS
  Name = MTN MMS
  Access Point Name (APN) = web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
  Service Centre Address = http://10.199.212.8/servlets/mms
  IP Address = 10.199.212.2
  Port = 9201 (for WAP) or 8080 (for HTML)
  Username = web
  Password = web

Omoniyi Olatubosun.Postal Address. c/o Omoniyi Olubusayo. Guinness Nigeria plc . P.M.B 21071 Ikeja,Lagos State,Nigeria.100001
MOBILE 08035716226 FAX 13202137066

http://geocities.com/letstalkgsm/rules.html
>> To leave this group, send an email to:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]