On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 11:28:40AM -0500, Randy McMurchy wrote:

Okay, we really need this sorted.

Randy: SBU changes will throw everything off
Bruce: SBU changes are minor

I was only holding off due to Randy's concern for the timings, but if it
isn't a big deal, I'd rather the book assumes *all* commands (sans
testsuites) as that is the only was for us to use *one* standard. I am
not loking at this as "This part is really for package X and this part
for package Y" as that is not maintainable without a list of exceptions
explicitly stated in the book.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch