Justin R. Knierim wrote:

> Examples please?  Just showing us vague changelog messages and saying
> you researched that is not very convincing.

Justin, with all due respect, and this is not directed specifically at
you, but it appears there is still a tendency within LFS for folks to jump
into development threads when it's obvious they haven't done their
homework. I am quite certain folks would be very convinced once they had
analyzed and digested all the available technical information. But I'm not
going to harp on it. The point has been made..

Regards
Greg
--
http://www.diy-linux.org/