On Sat, 30 Jul 2005, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> This is a list of the remaining 6.1 bugs that need package updates:
>
> Bug  Package      Assigned to
>
> 1350 Kerberos
> 1369 Tidy         Randy
> 1430 LIBPCAP
> 1443 Firefox
> 1444 Thunderbird  Richard
> 1475 Ethereal     Randy
> ---------

 Bruce, I take it you're going to ignore 1485 that I raised yesterday ?

And still on the subject of security, it appears that fetchmail is now
being maintained from http://fetchmail.berlios.de who have a 6.2.5.2
release to address CAN-2005-2335.  See e.g.
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/406497/30/60/threaded

 No doubt there are other known vulnerabilities in the book, but in the
absence of a list of packages/status I'm *slowly* trying to review them.
I'm sorry this doesn't fit nicely with preparation for a release, but
that is the nature of vulnerabilities.

Ken