El Lunes, 8 de Agosto de 2005 08:42, Archaic escribió:

> Hrmm. Well if it is deemed to be more accurate using screen tags as
> opposed to just para tags, that is easily fixed, but since we aren't
> actually typing in the command as seen, but rather inserting it into
> another command, I don't know if screen would be semantically correct,
> either. I'll let Manuel or Matt decide.

The use of [screen] is fine for both look consistency and to prevent unwanted
line wrapping, not only on PDF output, but also in browsers with a window
size smaller than the actual command.

About the child tag, [literal] is semantically correct due that the sed script
must be typed literally, but isn't a command on their own, then [userinput]
don't fit well here. Plus, using [literal] the font size used will be
"normal" instead of "bold", making most notable that is an optional step.

Committing that small fix now.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia