Folks,

I've currently got a TODO list with some 16 items on it. Although some of these really are personal LFS-related tasks I'd like to tackle, the majority of them are reminders of/pointers to emails to do with bugs that need to be addressed in the book. In order that everyone has visibility of these (users and fellow developers alike), I'll proceed to enter them into bugzilla over the coming days.

In the future, can I request that before sending such emails, you consider entering them into bugzilla instead. Please don't be afraid we'll mark them as INVALID because we didn't happen to raise them ourselves, but also please don't take offense if we mark them as INVALID/WONTFIX as we'll give solid reasons why we've done so. I'd much rather we use bugzilla because I, for one, certainly have an annoying tendency to forget about issues otherwise (the email stays read unless I explicitly remember to flag it for follow-up).

If a bugzilla entry warrants further discussion, that may well take place in lfs-dev or in the bug itself. Whether lfs-dev is involved will largely be dependent on whether the reporter/developer(s) think it warrants wider community involvement.

Thanks,

Matt.