Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I wanted to open this up to the entire community for further comments
> (especially for those that may not watch the alfs-discuss list). A
> question was brought up on alfs-discuss today that I thought deserves some
> attention.

My current LFS build was through nALFS on the LiveCD, but I have no
real use for any of the other software used once my base is installed,
other than building other boxes off of it. I personally would like to
see an alternate system, be it Bash or Make based, that can run on a
fresh, clean LFS build. I also understand that I, myself, do not have
the time or experience to maintain it, therefore if it was available,
I'd use it, otherwise, I can survive without.

--
Poison [BLX]
Joshua M. Murphy