On Wed, 7 Sep 2005, Randy McMurchy wrote:

Here's a current list of packages known to compile using GCC-4. The
list is updated as I go (automated). Build scripts for any of the
packages you see on this list are available upon request.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~randy/installed_packages.txt

 A few additions:

general BLFS
 gnet-2.0.7
 gtkspell-2.0.10
 pan-0.14.2
 psutils-p17 (untested)
 scrollkeeper-0.3.14
 taglib-1.3.1
 transcode [1.0.0] - needs libmpeg2 aka mpeg2dec-0.4.0b
 vorbis-tools-1.0.1
 xine-lib-1.1.0
 xine-ui-0.99.4
 xscreensaver-4.21

gnome
 epiphany-1.6.2
 gdm-2.8.0.1
 ggv-2.8.4
 gnome-doc-utils-0.2.0
 gnome-keyring-0.4.2
 gnome-vfs-2.10.1
 gnumeric-1.4.3
 gpdf-2.10.0
 gucharmap-1.4.3
 libbonoboui-2.8.1
 libcroco-0.6.0
 libglade-2.5.1
 libgnome-2.10.0
 libgnomecanvas-2.10.0
 libgnomeui-2.10.0
 libgnomeprint-2.10.3
 libgnomeprintui-2.10.2
 libgsf-1.12.0
 libgtkhtml-2.6.3
 librsvg-2.9.5
 yelp-2.6.5

kde
 kdegraphics-3.4.2
 kdemultimedia-3.4.2
 kdepim-3.4.2
 kdeutils-3.4.2

non-blfs
 dcraw (20050707)
 gutenprint-5.0.0-rc1 (compiles fine, but escputil doesn't recognise
  my printer, same with -beta4, looks like this might be a gcc4
  problem)
 mpg123-pre0.59s + gentoo patches
 ufraw-0.4

E&OE excepted.

Ken
--
 das eine Mal als Trag?die, das andere Mal als Farce