On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 06:50:52 -0400, Jeremy Huntwork
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I had fully intended to leave LFS ... I wasn't able to keep myself away.

Sounds like an addiction.

>Manuel roused my attention with jhalfs

Since we talked last, I improved my diy-linux scripts to do what I
mentioned.  Now they're now more closely integrated with the package
data, so you don't have to list specific tarball numbers; in most
cases, only the scriptlet name.  And with the new restart checkpoints,
it's easy to restart after a failure.

Also, I changed the name to cblx for "custom built linux" so the name
is project neutral.

>one of the team members here ... suggested that I created this notion of
>leaving LFS as a ruse to gain more recognition and ended with the comment
>that I 'need help'.

With a little extra development effort, I could adapt cblx to work
with lfs too.  But since diy-linux provides what I need, I have little
incentive to undertake that extra work.

Well I see some other posts here with similar offers.  So many ideas,
so little time ...