On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, Duncan Webb wrote:

Ken Moffat wrote:

My rule of thumb for Beyond-Cross-LFS, at the moment, is to mention issues on blfs-support.

Are you thinking of a dedicated Cross-LFS mailing list?

Not my call. But we are talking about strace which is a BLFS package (in the sense of "normally built after LFS is completed") - indeed, it's even referenced in the 'Other Programming Tools' page.

Realistically, the problems specific to different architectures for BLFS packages are a tiny part of the overall story. I think moving non-x86-BLFS to a separate list would not help anyone.

Ken
--
 das eine Mal als Trag?die, das andere Mal als Farce