Matt Darcy([EMAIL PROTECTED])@Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 09:44:48AM +0000:
Sometimes i am trying to

> so you mean the lfs-development book then......

In fact i was talking for an entirely different concept with different
priorities but with just one target.
To improve the LFS projects.
However for to achieve this target,we (the people in LFS projects,
developers and users) have to improve first ourselves.

Now into the subject and explanation for what I was talking about.

Lets see and test why Greg doesn't keep the binutils sources around as
we do.
Let's study and test the way that gentoo builds its own toolchain.
Let's make one "Crux week" and even invite Per Liden (Crux leader) to
explain us the way that he "thinks".
Let's try to make even a Gnu-hurd port.
Come on,even trying to build freebsd from scratch just for once.
Let's adopt a scriptable build,using jhalfs and building *ON TOP* of jhalfs our
different concepts and not the other way around.
Let's make our project attractive for the new generation,create new developers
with enough knowledge to assist the current development team and to
create new products (give to them the chance to make reality their
dreams).
Let's be the development field for the future udev releases and various
kernel implementations.
For devil's shake,LFS has quite decent reputation into the various Linux
fora,let's even invite Linus himself to our community :).

Sorry but the catalog is endless,but in fact and in all my honestly i
was trying to make you think to make our life/presency here just a
little bit more enjoyable than it is today.

Maybe we are here for different goals,coming from different
countries,young,poor,
rich,black,pink :) e.t.c,but i believe we have at least something in common.

We are all crazy.

And as one man said once,a long time ago.

"Everyone is crazy,when someone thinks that he is not crazy he is double
crazy,he is the really crazy one."

*That i call development.*

And yes i am too ambitious.I am too ambitious to make this world a
better one for my 2 boys,and the worst of all that will be three untill
Xmas and yes this time is a daughter. :)
I don't know about you,but its the first time i fall in love with
a woman that i dint'n even see her.

> Ag Hatzim wrote:
> >
> >On top of that,will give to some (with a tendency to sadomaxism :)

's/sadomaxism/sadomasochism/'

Once and for all,sorry about my awfull english.
Sometimes when i don't know one word and i am too lazy to look for a
dictionary,i am trying to write *speaking*.

In fact and in my previous mistake (sadomaxism/sadomasochism) i was spelling
wrong
twice.Once in english but and in my language too,that it makes it a double
mistake. :)

I am better to speak than to write,although might be found some people here
around that might be disagree with that comment. :)

With Best Regards.

Agathoklis.