Richard A Downing wrote:

Bernd,

We've all tried to be friendly, but you are abusing our patience.

WILL YOU FOR GOTTS SAKE STOP TOP POSTING and learn how to trim your
quotes.

In addition, Bernd, please find an email client that does whatever is necessary to allow sane clients to thread replies correctly. Yours doesn't appear to be setting any headers such as "References:" which would be helpful here. All of your posts are showing up as new threads, rather than as replies to your original message (see the bottom of http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-dev/2005-December/thread.html for proof that it's not just my MUA, Thunderbird, that is broken here).

Regards,

Matt.