Andrew Benton wrote:
> And iproute2. With Jim and Jürg's script created headers I can't get ip
> to build. I've no idea what's broken in BLFS because I can't get out of
> LFS.

I am running a complete LFS-SVN-20060418 system built with Jürg's headers
and so far everything is fine. I'm at QT right now, having built lots of
BLFS packages before that. Next is GTK and then HAL/D-BUS and KDE.
For iproute2 you need this patch:
http://www.paldo.org/paldo/sources/iproute2/iproute2-2.6.16-060323-linux-glibc-headers-1.patch.bz2
And if you're using glibc-2.3, you need to edit your /usr/include/net/if.h
at line 81 (after glibc is installed) and add these lines:
IFF_DYNAMIC = 0x8000   /* dialup device with changing addresses*/
#define IFF_DYNAMIC IFF_DYNAMIC

Then everything builds.

Chris