steve crosby wrote:
On 5/4/06, Jim Gifford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Steve,
    I just added a headers_list script that will look at the sources and
pull all the headers and put them into a report. Let's run that and
compare what I have in the script now to see what's missing.

http://ftp.jg555.com/headers/headers_list

Sorry, I don't understand from that what\where the script is supposed
to be run. The only changes I made to the headers script are

- add dccp.h and netfilter.h to the LINUX_HEADERS variable
- remove linux/netfilter.h from the BLANK_HEADERS variable.

using those changes, I created a new tarball from the 2.6.16.13 raw
headers, built LFS, and iptables is able to compile fine.

--
-- -
Steve Crosby