Matt,

Like I said to you in my personal email to you when this first came up, you're always welcome back to the project when you think you can be involved again. Your help over the last 3.5 years has been invaluable and greatly appreciated and won't be forgotten.

I hope all goes well with you on the personal front. I know it's not an easy process to get through.

Even if you aren't developing LFS anymore, don't be a stranger and stay in touch :)

--
Gerard Beekmans