On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 04:42:13PM -0600, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Armin K. wrote:
> >
> > Sorry, I forgot ... This is forked udev repo https://github.com/gentoo/eudev
>
> Thanks for the links.  I'm reading them.
>
>    -- Bruce

 I'm still waiting to see how that pans out, and wondering why these
devs don't like the udev standalone fork [ sorry, no handy url, but
it has been mentioned in the past ].  But I do think that either
fork will be a better long-term way to go, if they get going.

 That's better as in "LFS isn't about teaching you how to write
Makefiles" - no problems with Bruce's versions, I just don't think
it's where we should be spending our time :)

ĸen