----- Mail original -----

My mind is that 2.23 has too much bugs. For serious use, I would wait until
2.23.1 release.

Test suite (non-root user) was ok with 2.22.2 and 2.23 show 9 fdisk segfault
and
         ipcs: basic limits                   ... FAILED (ipcs/limits2)
         ipcs: mk-rm-shm                      ... FAILED (ipcs/mk-rm-shm)
         misc: fallocate                      ... FAILED (misc/fallocate)
         misc: ionice                         ... FAILED (misc/ionice)

Current git tree doesn't compile in make check (lib/ttyutils.c:)

losetup with offset is broken (is now fixed and test suite has been added)

By the way, bc is used in one test (test is ignored if bc is not found)

Gilles