On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:04:19AM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Matthew Burgess wrote:
> > On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 20:41:52 -0500, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.du...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >> I just ran jhalfs against the latest files and had one anomaly in the
> >> new make-4.0 checks:
> >>
> >> functions/file ..........................................
> >> *** Test died (functions/file): Opened read-only file!
> >>
> >> FAILED (2/2 passed)
> >> ---
> >> All other tests were OK.
> >>
> >> This seems a little weird.  Matt, Ken, have you seen this?
> >
> > No, not yet.  I always run my stuff through a jhalfs build first, and as
> > there's
> > no '-k' in make's test suite invocation, it should have halted the build.
>
> It did not halt the build for me either.  The tests evidently passed,
> but there is what appears to be a warning and a FAILED message that is
> ignored.
>
>    -- Bruce

 I didn't spot it because it's in the middle of the log, and I
believed the message at the end -
533 Tests in 117 Categories Complete ... No Failures :-)
but yes, I've got the same on the one build I logged.

 My other build (to confirm it would build the kernel, before I
started building LFS with it) had a similar 'No Failures' so I guess
it might always do this.

ĸen