Le 05/03/2014 22:54, William Harrington a écrit :
> On Mar 5, 2014, at 3:09 PM, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:
>
>> However, I'd
>> like to tell you that with git, it became painful to translate
> Why was it painfuli to translate?
Mainly because the reports of commits are not understandable for me. The
subject is such that I cannot understand exactly if a branch is updated,
the trunk, etc. So I copy my work copy, then git pull, then do a diff
between both directories. But... I have to recognize it's not optimum.
In the mails themselves, I don't find too the exact changes and, again,
where they apply. Finally, the revision numbers are hashed, and it's
really less convinient to remember them. It's much easier with revision
of svn repo.

Regards,

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL