Armin K. wrote:
> On 03/08/2014 04:37 PM, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Do you have an experience about the mailing lists on LFS and its
>> capability to receive attached files? It seems they are rejected, but is
>> it true? Because I'd like to ask contrib to send me their patches here,
>> but impossible if the mailing refuses attached files. What do you think?

> You should be able to send attachments to the mailing list as long as
> they are not that big. You can xz compress the patches before sending
> them though.

The limit is 50K.

Some attachments with extensions are scrubbed.

exe
bat
cmd
com
pif
scr
vbs
cpl

But that shouldn't be a factor.

We also have this:

Remove message attachments that don't have a matching content type:

multipart/mixed
multipart/alternative
text/plain

That may be a factor, but I can add other types if needed.

   -- Bruce