On 10/13/2016 10:20 PM, akhiezer wrote:
From: Samuel Tyler <samuel.ty...@education.nsw.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 07:07:37 +1100
Subject: [lfs-dev] Unavaliable

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I won't be able to investigate the util-linux issue any

_What_ 'util-linux' issue: what thread/discussion/item/topic is your
in-isolation message, apparently referring to; use threaded discussion.

further for the next week or so, because I got a big assignment, and on
Wed-Fri next week I am at a sort of technology camp. I will be on a bit,
but not a lot.

While I generally agree with your comments from a factual point of you, I find your outspoken hostility towards members of this list slightly irritating.

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain privileged
information or confidential information or both. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it and notify the sender.

(u r sending to a public internet mailing-list.)

decentral.ch - IT Stuff
Tim Tassonis
Dennlerstasse 36
8047 Z├╝rich